HVAC (Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) is the technology of indoor and comfort of transport medias. Goal of HVAC is to provide Heating comfort and bearable indoor air quality. HVAC is based on the principles of heat transfer, thermodynamics and fluid mechanics.
HVAC plays a major role for residential structures like apartments, Skyscrapers, Hotels, industrial and office buildings, hospitals, Modes of transportation like Cars, Trains, Airplanes, Ships and Submarines where safe and healthy building conditions are maintained concerning to the temperature and humidity, using fresh air from outdoors.
With the revolution in the industrial sector, the invention of the spares of HVAC systems came more into limelight. Companies and inventors started introducing Modern techniques, higher efficiency, and system control worldwide.
ERAM Engineering is also in a B2C segment focusing on the project based business of Commercial Air Conditioning. Potential of ERAM Engineering lies in supplying entire range of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) solutions for projects of residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial areas. ERAM Engineering provides one stop solution and professional services from conception to commissioning of project, enabling the clients, architects and planners to arrive at an optimum design and installation for the HVAC
systems. ERAM Engineering provides an accomplished capability from conceptualization to design, or alternatively modification of existing set-up or designs.
ERAM Engineering is also now into the field of providing Fire safety, Control & Security system like Fire Alarm, Fire Detection, Fire Suppression System, Fire Hydrant and Sprinkler system.
Products we deal into
• Hi-wall Mounted Split AC System
• Ceiling Mounted Cassette AC System
• Floor Mounted / Floor Standing / Tower / Slim pack AC system
• Ceiling mounted Furd-in / Hide Away Type (HAT) AC system
• Ductable / Package AC system
• Centralized VRV / VRF Air conditioning System
• Designing, Installing, commissioning of entire HVAC according to ISHRAE body.
• Centralized chilled water system (Air Cooled / Water Cooled).
• Under floor cooling technology.
• Ductable / Packaged / hi – wall split system for residence and commercial
• VRV’s / VRF’s system for residential & commercial buildings.
• Mechanical Ventilation for Car Parking & Basement area, STP exhaust, etc.
• Cold Storage refrigeration system design and built solution
• Clean Room Environment technology.
• Warehouse & Industrial Ventilation solution
• Geo Thermal AC system.
• Data Center cooling and ventilation solution.
• Annual maintenance contract fulfillment.
• Hospitals: OT & ICU- Laminar Airflow
• Clean Room HVAC Systems
• Underdeck / Over deck Insulation & Wall Insulation
• Commercial Kitchen Ventilation
• Toilet Ventilation
• Basement Ventilation
Heater is a device whose objective is to produce heat (i.e. warmth) for the building. The process of heating can be done through central heating. The Heating process is equipped with a furnace, boiler, steam, heat pump to heat water or air in a central location such as a furnace room in a home, or a mechanical room in a large building. The heat can be transferred by conduction, radiation or by convection
Ventilation (the V in HVAC) is the activity of interchanging air in any space to supplying superior indoor air quality which includes oxygen replenishment, temperature control and removal of smoke, heat, moisture, odors, airborne bacteria, dust, carbon dioxide and other gases. Ventilation pullout excessive moisture, foul smelling, phase in outside air, continue the air circulation in the interior of the building, and prevents idleness of the interior air.
The three major operations of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning are interconnected, predominantly with the need to give thermal comfort and sustainable indoor air quality at reasonable costs of installation, operation, and maintenance.
An Air conditioning system, or a standalone air conditioner, provides chilling and moisture control to whole or part of a building. Air conditioned buildings usually have Air tight windows to retain continuous indoor air conditions. Air conditioning and refrigeration are supplied by removing the heat through conduction, radiation or convection.
Refrigeration conduction forms like Air, Water, Ice and chemicals are cited as refrigerants. A refrigerant is utilized either in a heat pump system in which a compressor is adapted to drive thermodynamic refrigeration cycle, or in a free cooling system which operates pumps to transmit a cool refrigerant.