ERAM Engineering a MEP company our expertise lies in providing a complete range of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) solutions to a range of residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial projects. We are a highly-rated channel partner in HVAC companies and have successfully planned, designed, and implemented centralized as well as packaged air conditioning solutions for retail facilities, corporate workplaces, commercial complexes, multiplexes, hospitals hotels, and amusement parks on pan India basis. Goal of HVAC (Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) is to provide comfort and bearable indoor air quality.
Potential of ERAM Engineering lies in supplying entire range of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) solutions for projects of residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial areas.
Heating and Cooling Load Calculations
Performing heating and cooling load calculations for all conditioned building spaces to determine the zones and capacity of the new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. Design will be based on: conduction and convection heat transmission, air ventilation and infiltration, solar heat gain, maximum anticipated staff and public occupancy, existing and future equipment, machines, appliances, and other internal building heat sources. Identify and locate all of the equipment, machines, appliances, and other similar internal building heat sources on the floor plans of the building.
The layout will be designed and install in such a way for maximum air distribution. We do installation of plenums, ductwork, blowers, registers, grills, diffusers, dampers, volume adjustment devices, controls, etc. And will provide for proper outside air ventilation and air change quantities for the building.
• Air Conditioning for Offices, Buildings
• Air Conditioning for Hospitals, OT, Laboratories etc.
• Air Conditioning for Malls, Hotels, Restaurants etc.
• Air Conditioning for Retail Stores, Supermarkets etc.
Please see below for a list of the services we provide in HVAC detail and construction:
• We provide air-conditioning load estimation: Heat Load Calculation
• We Suggest Technology & System Design according to your need along with the project cost and estimated time to complete the project.
• We prepare detailed drawing with Machine dimension, Duct Layout, Refrigerant Piping & Drain Piping Layout
• We supply & install AC equipment at your site
• Sizing, Selection & Site Installation of HVAC equipment (Boiler, Pump, Chiller, AHU, etc.)
• Zoning and Pressurization Diagram
• Air flow diagrams, ducting fabrication and installation.
• Heating, Cooling & Ventilation Schematics and installation
• Smoke control / Toilet exhaust systems / kitchen exhaust systems /general ventilation and exhaust ducting installation
• Air distribution / ducting / air terminals site installation.
• Controlled humidity areas
• Ducting plan, section details and installation
• Acoustic Calculations and construction. Selection of Attenuators and Vibration Pads
• Plant room layout including detailed sections
• Duct fabrication Drawing and Site installation
• Bill of Quantity
• After Sales Service
Products we deal into:
We provide total solution for – HVAC system in VRV/VRF, Ductable ACs, Package AC, Precision AC & Chillers. We give total solution - from Concept to Commissioning.
- • Hi-wall Mounted Split AC System, Ceiling Mounted Cassette AC System
- • Floor Mounted / Floor Standing / Tower / Slim pack AC system
- • Ductable / Package AC system
- • Centralized VRV / VRF Air conditioning System
- • Designing, Installing, commissioning of entire HVAC according to ISHRAE /ASHRAE body.
- • Centralized chilled water system (Air Cooled / Water Cooled).
- • Ductable / Packaged / hi – wall split system for residence and commercial
- • VRV’s / VRF’s system for residential & commercial buildings.
- • Mechanical Ventilation for Car Parking & Basement area, STP exhaust, etc.
- • Warehouse & Industrial Ventilation solution
- • Data Center cooling and ventilation solution.
- • Annual maintenance contract fulfillment.
HVAC (Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) is the technology of indoor and comfort of transport medias. Goal of HVAC is to provide Heating comfort and bearable indoor air quality. HVAC is based on the principles of heat transfer, thermodynamics and fluid mechanics.
HVAC plays a major role for residential structures like apartments, Skyscrapers, Hotels, industrial and office buildings, hospitals, Modes of transportation like Cars, Trains, Airplanes, Ships and Submarines where safe and healthy building conditions are maintained concerning to the temperature and humidity, using fresh air from outdoors.
With the revolution in the industrial sector, the invention of the spares of HVAC systems came more into limelight. Companies and inventors started introducing Modern techniques, higher efficiency, and system control worldwide.
ERAM Engineering is also in a B2C segment focusing on the project based business of Commercial Air Conditioning. Potential of ERAM Engineering lies in supplying entire range of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) solutions for projects of residential, commercial, institutional, and industrial areas. ERAM Engineering provides one stop solution and professional services from conception to commissioning of project, enabling the clients, architects and planners to arrive at an optimum design and installation for the HVAC
systems. ERAM Engineering provides an accomplished capability from conceptualization to design, or alternatively modification of existing set-up or designs.
ERAM Engineering is also now into the field of providing Fire safety, Control & Security system like Fire Alarm, Fire Detection, Fire Suppression System, Fire Hydrant and Sprinkler system.
Products we deal into
• Hi-wall Mounted Split AC System
• Ceiling Mounted Cassette AC System
• Floor Mounted / Floor Standing / Tower / Slim pack AC system
• Ceiling mounted Furd-in / Hide Away Type (HAT) AC system
• Ductable / Package AC system
• Centralized VRV / VRF Air conditioning System
• Designing, Installing, commissioning of entire HVAC according to ISHRAE body.
• Centralized chilled water system (Air Cooled / Water Cooled).
• Under floor cooling technology.
• Ductable / Packaged / hi – wall split system for residence and commercial
• VRV’s / VRF’s system for residential & commercial buildings.
• Mechanical Ventilation for Car Parking & Basement area, STP exhaust, etc.
• Cold Storage refrigeration system design and built solution
• Clean Room Environment technology.
• Warehouse & Industrial Ventilation solution
• Geo Thermal AC system.
• Data Center cooling and ventilation solution.
• Annual maintenance contract fulfillment.
• Hospitals: OT & ICU- Laminar Airflow
• Clean Room HVAC Systems
• Underdeck / Over deck Insulation & Wall Insulation
• Commercial Kitchen Ventilation
• Toilet Ventilation
• Basement Ventilation
Heater is a device whose objective is to produce heat (i.e. warmth) for the building. The process of heating can be done through central heating. The Heating process is equipped with a furnace, boiler, steam, heat pump to heat water or air in a central location such as a furnace room in a home, or a mechanical room in a large building. The heat can be transferred by conduction, radiation or by convection
Ventilation (the V in HVAC) is the activity of interchanging air in any space to supplying superior indoor air quality which includes oxygen replenishment, temperature control and removal of smoke, heat, moisture, odors, airborne bacteria, dust, carbon dioxide and other gases. Ventilation pullout excessive moisture, foul smelling, phase in outside air, continue the air circulation in the interior of the building, and prevents idleness of the interior air.
The three major operations of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning are interconnected, predominantly with the need to give thermal comfort and sustainable indoor air quality at reasonable costs of installation, operation, and maintenance.
An Air conditioning system, or a standalone air conditioner, provides chilling and moisture control to whole or part of a building. Air conditioned buildings usually have Air tight windows to retain continuous indoor air conditions. Air conditioning and refrigeration are supplied by removing the heat through conduction, radiation or convection.
Refrigeration conduction forms like Air, Water, Ice and chemicals are cited as refrigerants. A refrigerant is utilized either in a heat pump system in which a compressor is adapted to drive thermodynamic refrigeration cycle, or in a free cooling system which operates pumps to transmit a cool refrigerant.