Polycarbonate is considered as the most powerful material to absorb the noise ensuring a silent atmosphere. Polycarbonate has excellent features preferred as a Noise control Barrier. The light weight of PMNA / Acrylic helps to install polycarbonate sound barrier substantially in any type of condition. PMNA Noise Barrier is also very convenient for mounted structure application.
Polycarbonate and acrylic have a 95% light emission potential which doesn’t darken enclosures. In many situations the path of light is an obstacle as entry of natural light in open surroundings is highly preferred. That’s why in many circumstances’ polycarbonate / acrylic noise barriers are most preferred than the metallic noise barriers.
The polycarbonate / acrylic noise barriers are designed to deliver super execution. The main features of Polycarbonate / Acrylic Noise Barrier are as follows:
• Since polycarbonate noise barriers are usually elevated outdoor and have to resist the Sun during all seasons, these polycarbonate noise barriers are coated with UV protection on both sides ensuring that it doesn’t get affected by UV Rays.
• The acrylic / polycarbonate noise barrier is highly beneficial for sound depletion.
The polycarbonate / acrylic sheets are very sturdy, impact resistant and will not break with stone impact or any other impact either.
• Galvanized frames and the material are used for noise barriers and are non-corrosive which will not rust or corrode.
• Adverse weather conditions don’t affect the material of polycarbonate / acrylic. The polycarbonate / acrylic material is also UV resistant which will not split or break with strong sun.
• Polycarbonate noise barriers are Fire resistant and have a Class B fire rating
• Polycarbonate / acrylic material are light weight, easy to install and handle which can be erected on high Bridges and Flyovers, also are convenient for overhead Railway and Metro lines.
• The polycarbonate / acrylic sheets are multipurpose and flexible.